- A very powerful audio editor designed for playing, editing, mixing and analysis of sound files. Able to work quickly with large files. It has many different effects.Understands MP3, WAV, AU, IFF, VOC, SND, MAT, AIFF, raw, data, as well as many other formats. He knows how to convert from one format to another.
With GoldWave you can apply all kinds of effects (add echo effect "withering" of sound (Fade), edit the EQ, etc..) To remove noise and restore old recordings, etc.GoldWave you can record sound from tapes, LPs, radio and microphone. CD Reader tool allows you to make exact copies of audio CD tracks. Key features:
• Visual editing of audio files in real time
• Record audio from a microphone or any other device
• Adding an existing record different effects
• Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files
• Convert audio files from one format to another.
• Creating a beautiful digital copies of tracks from Audio CD and save them in wav, wma, mp3 or ogg files
• Add and edit extra information to your audio files (album, artist, comments, copyright, genre, title, year)
• Multiple files
• Support for large files, volume up to 4 GB
• High quality 32-bit audio
• Multi-function "Undo"
• Many built-in audio effects
• Filters to restore audio files
• Support for wav, mp3, ogg, aiff, au, vox, mat, snd, voc, FLAC, raw, and many other files
• Sequence effects editor
• Batch processing and conversion
• Support "Drag-and-drop"
• Customizable toolbar
• Support for hot keys
• Automatic sound recording timer or volume
• User-friendly and easy to use interface
• Command line support
• Expand functionality with plug-insChange in GoldWave 6.15
Fixed missing Record Stop button when controls are docked Graduation Year:
: Windows 7/8 Interface language:
: 45,76 MbDownload GoldWave 6.15 + Portable
Download GoldWave 6.15 + Portable for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)