- One of the most famous and functional archive. The program supports almost all existing archive formats: RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE 2.0, BZIP, JAR, UUE, GZIP, BZIP2 and 7-Zip, while it has many very useful features - encryption, support for continuous (solid) archives, in which the compression ratio can be10 - 50% more than the usual methods of special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, support of multivolume archives, and many others.WinRAR
- It is at this time one of the very convenient archivers. In addition, the program is able to work with archives ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE 2.0, BZIP, JAR, UUE, GZIP, BZIP2 and 7-Zip, while it has many very useful features - encryption, support for continuous (solid) archives, in which the compression ratio can be10 - 50% more than the usual methods of special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, support of multivolume archives, and many others as well.Program features:
* Full support for RAR and ZIP archives
* Use of the original high-performance data compression algorithm
* Availability of a graphical environment that supports drag and drop (drag & drop)
* The ability to use the command line interface
* Managing the archives of other formats (CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, TAR.GZ, BZ2, TAR.BZ2, ACE, UUE, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z)
* Support the method of continuous backup for better compression
* Support of multivolume archives
* Create self-extracting (SFX) conventional and multivolume archives with a standard or optional SFX modules
* Ability to recover physically damaged archives
* Ability to create and use of recovery volumes, allowing to reconstruct missing parts of multivolume archives.
* Support for Unicode encoding in filenames
* Additional functions (data encryption and file names in the archive, add comments archival, management protocol error)
* Use a third-party registration interface in the form of individual topicsChanges in WinRAR 5.21
1. "Drag and drop context menu" options in "Settings / Integration /
Context menu items "dialog allow to disable WinRAR archiving
and extraction commands in context menu displayed after dragging
and dropping files with right mouse button.
2. If winrar.ini file is present in the same folder as WinRAR installer,
winrar.ini will be copied to WinRAR program folder after completing
3. While previous versions could produce RAR5 volumes of slightly
smaller than requested size sometimes, such situation is less
likely now. In most cases volume size equals to specified by user.
4. Now by default WinRAR skips symbolic links with absolute paths
in link target when extracting. You can enable creating such links
with "Allow absolute paths in symbolic links" option on "Advanced"
page of extraction dialog or with -ola command line switch.
Such links pointing to folders outside of extraction destination
folder can present a security risk. Enable their extraction only
if you are sure that archive contents is safe, such as your own backup.
5. Bugs fixed:
a) WinRAR 5.20 issued unnecessary user account control (UAC) prompt,
when running an executable from archive stored in UAC protected
folder. Since nothing is extracted to folder containing an archive
in such case, UAC prompt is not needed;
b) WinRAR could overwrite files with read-only attribute only
when unpacking RAR and ZIP archive formats. Now it is also
implemented for other archive formats supported by WinRAR;
c) "Elapsed time" and "Time left" were displayed incorrectly
when applying "Convert" command to multiple archives
and enabling "Add recovery record" option.Graduation Year:
: Windows® 8 / XP / Vista / 7Interface language:
: Keygen-FFFFile size:
7.5 Mb Download WinRAR 5.21 Final (x86 / x64) + Portable
Download WinRAR 5.21 Final + Portable for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)