The browser version with extended support period, the so-called ESR-version or Extended Support Release is designed for businesses, organizations, educational institutions, etc.That uncomfortable every six months to put the new version of the browser to its abundant equipment fleet. Firefox ESR updated every 42 weeks, that is seven times slower than the standard version of the browser.The main advantages of Mozilla Firefox:
Convenient bookmarks toolbar, which allows one-click to create a bookmark or go to your favorite site and find the titles of the latest news.
* Integrated search panel you can use to find information on various search engines. The number of search engines can be increased by installing the necessary plug-ins.
* Tabs. Ability to view and work with multiple sites simultaneously in separate tabs in a single browser window.
* Auto update. In most cases, the size of the update is not more than a few hundred kilobytes.
* Privacy. One click of the mouse you can delete all personal data, browsing history, cookies, form data, passwords ...
* Safe navigation on the Internet. Firefox stores your privacy and protects against viruses, spyware and pop-ups. And with instant identification of websites Firefox blocks access to the sites of the network of crooks, dangerous transactions and forgeries.
* High-grade scale. Ability to view any part of the web page in enlarged size.
* Support for RSS. The ability to create bookmarks.
* Extensibility. Mozilla Firefox - the browser that has the largest number of additions (extensions). You can customize the toolbar to put additional modules and themes.Using Extensions Mozilla Firefox is transformed from a small compact browser perfect multipurpose tool for exploring the World Wide Web.What's new in Firefox 31:
• Integrating garbage collection Generational Garbage Collector, which allows you to achieve higher performance and reduce memory consumption in a situation of a large number of storage facilities, living a short time
• The optimizing module OdinMonkey for code that uses the style asm.js, involved new additional level of optimization (backtracking allocator), enabling to provide a better generation of machine instructions when using JIT.The downside of the new method is to increase the compile-time and higher-intensive because of the more complex methods of finding the optimal solution, so this method is notthe default for normal code, but it is applicable to Asm.js. The test octane-zlib inclusion of a new level of optimization possible to raise productivity up to 50000 to 45000 points
• to involve the new library mozilla :: pkix for validating digital certificates.The new library has a higher reliability due to check all available strings certificate validation.The library code is written in C ++ and is only 4167 lines, which significantly simplifies its support (past the library was too complicated and consisted of 81,865 lines of what has beentranslated from Java to C). For the detection of security problems in the new library Mozilla is committed to pay a premium of 10 thousand dollars
• Audio / Video File .ogg, and .pdf files are now handled by Firefox, if they are not given any of the application (only for Windows)
• On the new tab page is added to the search form on the Internet
• Partially implemented table OpenType MATH (section 6.3.6), more documentation about mathematical fonts and MathML Torture Test
• Deleted infrastructure CAPS to determine the site-specific permits (via parameters capability.policy. *).In particular, attempts to use this functionality to provide access to the clipboard is no longer worked. The only exception is to allow checkloaduri, all of which can still be used as before to allow any site to load type URI file: //
• Implemented and included WebVTT (more)
• Support for variables in blocks of CSS. Now you can create variables with the prefix "-" (previously offered "var-") and the possibility of future use using the instructions var ().Key features:
• Block pop-up windows;
• Tabbed browsing (multiple pages in one window);
• Built-in search bar in search engines and dictionaries;
• Live Bookmarks - mechanism for integrating RSS-streams;
• Ample opportunities to configure the behavior and appearance;
• Support for multiple extensions;
• Built-in tools for web developer;
• Automatic updates of both the browser and its extensions (version 1.5);
• Display content at once;
• Securely store passwords for sites;
• Adding a bookmark with one click;
• Password Manager;
• Improved performance;
• Instant Web Site ID;
• The full scale;
• The appearance and integration with the native platform;
• Smart Location Bar;
• And many other possibilities.Graduation Year:
A Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7/8Interface language:
31 MbDownload Mozilla Firefox ESR 31.3.0
Download Mozilla Firefox ESR 31.3.0 for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)