- One of the leaders among players that support DivX.Good quality playback, the ability to scale the image, a small load on the processor, support for subtitles, the ability to view the film in several languages, the new functionalityidentify missing codecs on your computer - these are the main features of this player.It has a powerful enough in terms of functional capability: Plays all popular audio and video formats (including DVD); Broadcast internet TV and radio; support for subtitles; fully customizable interface.
Ever since the very beginning in the year 2000, the BS.Player has been one of the world's most popular multimedia players. It is popular for many reasons, one however should be pointed out: BS.Player is the first player ever to enable its users to focus on watching the movie instead of dealing with poor computer capabilities or running around looking for a proper setting and codec.Because it does not use much processing power it is suitable for all those who use slightly less capable computers. The multimedia playback has not been and will never be disturbed by any annoying technical problem often experienced with software of this kind.
BSPlayer - multimedia player with support for skins. BS.Player can play almost all modern video formats. Very unassuming to hardware resources.Supports skins, play lists and subtitles (made in almost all known programs), the time of subtitles, image scaling, external sources of sound and S / PDIF output forAC3 file. There is also support Pan-scan (standard and manual modes), the function of progressive rendering, to get rid of fall-out frames, capture frames, equalizer, support for IR remote control (WinLIRC), bookmarks and accelerated / slowed.Features of the professional version:
• Customizable Equalizer
• The ability to capture video and audio with TV tuner, digital camera, etc.
• Integrated subtitle editor
• Network file buffering
• Support for playback of FLV files
• Improved support for subtitles
• Improved support for VMR9
• Playing a video of a new format AVCHD (Advanced Video Codec High Definition), used in digital cameras Canon, JVC, Panasonic and Sony.
• Global support for keyboard multimedia keyboard
• Video streaming from YouTube in HD
• Save YouTube streaming video to local disk
• Support for tuners and capture devices for multimedia streams (and Teletext support)
• Network file buffering (fluid playback of network files)
• Technical support via e-mail
• Support for DVD-ROM drive with a fully functional interface DVDChanges in BS.Player Pro 2.67 Build 1076:
- Added option to blank all screens except playback
- Added menu item for online subtitles rating
- Some other bug fixesPlatform
: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8Interface language:
MULTi / RussianActivation
: 10.80 MBDownload BS.Player Pro 2.67 Build 1076 Final
Download BS.Player Pro 2.67 Build 1076 Final for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)