Adobe Flash Player
- A component for the browser allows you to play Flash-videos (* .swf files).The player is designed for the display and playback of animations, small games, presentations and advertising in a format SWF, used on a large number of web-sites.Typically browsers are set Flash Player automatically, but it is recommended to regularly update the program because Adobe is constantly improving its development.
Version of Adobe Flash Player has received a number of internal improvements, including more support for hardware 3D-accelerated games (including integrated graphics Intel Graphics MediaAccelerator), new tools to deliver higher application performance with better responsiveness of the interface, GPU hardware acceleration when working with Web cameras, support for more efficient internal compression standard based on LZMA.
Most attention is attracted by the technology Stage 3D, formerly known as the Molehill.This technology is a set of graphical software interfaces, Engage to display three-dimensional objects GPU, present in many devices, including desktopscomputers, laptops, PDAs and phones. Three-dimensional graphics API is present in Flash for a long time, but earlier this API mechanisms used only CPU, whereby the performance of API was pretty depressing.
"We represent the Stage 3D - a new architecture for hardware accelerated rendering, which provides thousands of times more performance compared to Flash Player 10.This technology allows you to create new classes of games, the quality of graphics that can be matched to the console - boast at Adobe. - Stage 3D makes it possible to render scenes with millions of objects at 60 frames per second. "
Many of today's online games in social networks such as Facebook or Google+, created by Flash. Thus, after an upgrade to support the Stage 3D API, all these games can improve their performance.
Additionally, this release provides new features to support HD video contains optimization for 64-bit architecture makes it possible to hold conferences withhigh-quality HD video, as well as implementing a powerful, flexible architecture that uses its own possibilities of devices and platformsAdobe Flash Player 13 Top features:
• Stage 3D accelerated graphics rendering
Explore a new architecture for high-performance 2D / 3D GPU hardware accelerated graphics rendering by Adobe, which provides low-level Stage3D APIs for advanced rendering in apps and gives framework developers classes of interactive experiences.
• Native 64-bit support
Flash Player can now take advantage of native support for 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit web browsers on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
• H.264 / AVC software encoding for cameras
Stream beautiful video from your computer's camera with higher compression efficiency and industry-wide support, enabling both high-quality real-time communications (such as video chat and video conferencing) and live video broadcasts.
• Protected HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS)
Protect streaming video across devices without the complexity of a license server.
• Content protection support for mobile
Flash Access content protection support is now available on Android devices. Broadcasters can now reach and monetize an even broader range of customers on their favorite mobile device.New and Updated Features in Adobe Flash Player 13.0:
* Supplementary haracters enhancement support for TextField - This is a desktop enhancement for supporting surrogate pairs in the TextField control.Now, characters out of the Basic Multilingual Plane (BMP) with Unicode code points between U + 10000 and U + 10FFFF will work correctly in the TextField control.It greatly enlarges the code point range we support and includes characters like emotion symbols (emoticons) and complex CCJK characters. This feature has been under an extended beta period. We anticipate this being included into the release version of the Runtime 13 release.
* Full screen video message tweak - We've made a small tweak to the "Press Esc to exit full screen mode." Message that's seen on full screen video.We've heard for sometime that this message obscures content and we wanted to make a change that both satisfies security concerns and customer viewing enjoyment. To help, we've simply moved the message towards the top of the screen from it's original centered position.
* New Stage3D texture wrapping modes - Currently you can set the wrapping mode of a texture to either clamp or repeat. Using the repeat option will repeat the texture on both the U and V axis.However, in some use cases, you might only want to repeat the texture on only one axis, either u or v. This is now possible with two new parameters: REPEAT_U_CLAMP_V and CLAMP_U_REPEAT_V.
* Stage3D Anti-Aliasing for Render texture - Anti-Aliasing is a useful technology to improve image quality. We've now implemented hardware based Multisampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA) on desktop platforms. To enable this please set the level from 0 to 4 in Context3D's. setRenderToTexture ()Graduation Year:
: Windows® 8 / XP / Vista / 7Interface language:
: Not required / FreewareFile size:
17.10 / 16.54 MBDownload Adobe Flash Player 13.00.206 Final for Firefox, Opera, SafariDownload Adobe Flash Player 13.00.206 Final for Internet Explorer
Download Adobe Flash Player 13.00.206 Final for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)