Capture One Pro
One of the most powerful professional converters digital photos in RAW format that supports a wide range of modern cameras.The program allows for single and batch mode to convert "on the fly" file in the full-size TIFF (RGB / CMYK) and JPG format, adjust white balance, effectively handle "overexposed" and "underexposed" snapshots, fine-tune the sharpness of the image and eliminate color noise.Capture One
You have several options for adjusting the same image. As a template used the original RAW, and not the result of previous adjustments.The work area is divided into several areas. Their number equals the number of options for processing the original digital negative.White balance adjustment is carried out using the controls color temperature and tint. In addition, there is a choice of scene modes, for many traditional cameras.You can also use the pipette. The photograph indicates a neutral gray point from which builds and white balance.Title:
Capture One Pro 7Publication Type:
OS X SoftwareThe release took place:
March 27, 2014Supported OS:
OS X 10.7.5 +Developer:
not required (the installer is already disinfected)Size:
627,59 MbInterface language:
Russian, English, German and others. (Language of the program is dependent on the default language of the operating system)Full list izmneneny in Capture One 7.2.1:Support for new cameras
• Fujifilm X-T1, XQ1 and X-A1.
• Nikon D4s.
• Olympus E-M10.
• Pentax K-3.
• Sony A390, a3000 and NEX-5T.Support for new lenses
• Canon: EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM.
• Nikon Waterproof 1: NIKKOR AW 10mm f/2.8 and NIKKOR AW 11-27.5 mm f/3.5-5.6.
• Sigma (Canon EF): 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM | C, 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM | A, 24mm F1.8 EX DG ASP Macro and 28mm F1.8 EX DG ASP Macro, 50mm F2.8 EX DG Macro.
• Sigma (Nikon F): 20mm F1.8 EX DG ASP RF.
• Sigma (Sony E): 60mm F2.8 DN | A.
• Sony E: FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS (SEL2870).
• Support optics for cameras with non-replaceable lenses: Canon PowerShot G16, Canon PowerShot S120, Nikon COOLPIX P7700, Nikon COOLPIX P7800 and Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10.Fixed errors in the work
• Enhanced color profiles for Phase One IQ250, Olympus E-M10 and Fujifilm X-E2.
• Fixed problem with OpenCL on a Mac Pro with a GPU D300 and D500.
• Fixed several errors in the Live View on Mac and Windows.
• Stitch AppleScript (script for stitching panoramas) now supports the latest version of Photoshop.
• Fixed problem with re-creating the preview on a Mac.
• Fixed problem with full file deletion in the sessions on the Mac.
• Fixed several issues with the manage styles on the Mac.
• Fixed problem that occurs when shooting into the computer in EIP on Windows.
• Fixed problem with renaming files on Windows.
• Improved stability of the catalog on the Mac.
• Fixed other various bugs.The installation procedure:
Drag the application icon (Capture One.app) into "applications"folder
* Pay no attention to the menu option - license (it should be + some past versions had the same "qualities of the eternal trial"
* OS X 10.9.2 - 2pcs 10.8.5 and the program runs perfectly normal (if possible, check on a 10.9.3)
* When you first start the program, you may receive the following message (the same message was the installation/first run and the last version of the program)
Hit - Undo. In the program settings - updates - in all paragraphs set Never.
Or, to use a previous version or demo version of the program (you can easily download from the official site)System requirements:
2 • Intel® Core® Duo or better
• 4 GB of RAM
•10 GB of free hard disk space
• Calibrated color monitor with 1280 x 800, 24 bit resolution at 96dpi screen ruling
• Mac OS X 10.9.1, 10.8.5, 10.7.5 or later
• Flash is required to view the intro video
• An Internet connection when activating Capture OneDownload Capture One Pro 7.2.1 Build 32 (Mac OS X)
Download Capture One Pro 7.2.1 Build 32 (Mac OS X) for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)