- A special program to create on the PC virtual machines. Each virtual machine can contain an arbitrary set of virtual devices and a separate operating system.Scope of virtual machines is very wide - from performing the functions of software testing to create entire networks that can be easily scaled, load-balance and protect. VirtualBox is free, open source.
There are versions of VirtualBox, intended for installation on virtually all operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Macintosh and OpenSolaris.As a "guest" operating system can also be used any operating system, including Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, W7), DOS / Windows 3.x, Linux, and OpenBSD.Among the main features of the program are the following:
* VirtualBox can run as a GUI-interface or via command line.
* To expand the functions of the program, a special set of SDK.
* Parameters of virtual machines are described in XML format and does not depend on the physical computer on which the system operates. So VMs format VirtalBox easily transferred from one PC to another.
* When using the "guest" computer operating systems, Windows or Linux, you can use special tools which substantially facilitate switching between the physical and virtual computers.
* For a quick exchange of files between the guest and the physical PC, you can create so-called "shared folders" (Shared folders), which are simultaneously accessible from both of these machines.
* VirtualBox allows you to connect USB-devices to virtual machines, allowing virtual machines to work with them directly.
* VirtualBox fully supports the remote access RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol). The virtual machine can operate as a RDP-server, allowing you to manage it remotely.Operating system:
Windows® XP / Vista / Seven / 8Interface language
: Multilanguage (Russian)Released:
: Not requiredSize
: 102.42 Mb / 9.95 Mb Download VirtualBox 4.3.10 Build 93012 Final Download Extension Pack
Download VirtualBox 4.3.10 Build 93012 Final + Extension Pack for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)