- Recovery disk based on Linux and is available as a bootable CD / DVD-disk or USB-stick for the administration and recovery of systems and data after a crash.It contains tools for working with hard drive: split into partitions, diagnosis, preservation and restoration of sections. Able to mount the Windows Ntfs to read and write.It also contains tools for configuring the network, network services, search tools, rootkits and antivirus. It can be loaded from a CD, USB-drive, or network protocol PXE.SystemRescueCd
c comes a lot of programs Linux, such as system tools (parted, partimage, fstools, etc.) and basic tools (editors, midnight commander, network tools).
The boot disk can be used on servers Linux, desktop computers running Linux or Windows. The kernel supports major file systems (ext2 / ext3 / ext4, ReiserFS, Reiser4, Btrfs, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, iso9660), as well as network file system (Samba and NFS)Main functions:
- Fully functional and independent operating system based on Linux, which can run from a bootable CD or DVD, even if the primary operating system will not boot the computer.
- Supports the following file systems: EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiserfs, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660.
- Support for network file systems: Samba, and NFS.
- Creating, editing, copying, restoration of hard disk partition.
- Backup information.
- The presence of multiple system utilities (Parted, Partimage, Fstools and other utilities).
- Availability of Midnight Commander file manager allows the files and directories on different actions (copy, delete, move, rename, etc.).Additional Information:
- Ability to specify the options the kernel at boot time.
- Caching allows the image at boot from the LiveCD to continue working after removing the media, thus making it possible to record discs in the same CDDVD drive that was used to download.
- Creating a user-own options for the boot disk.
- Handling the Hard Disk (Gparted, Partimage, sfdisk, FSArchiver, ntfs-3g, testdisk).
- Networking (ssh-, dhcp-, tftp-, vnc- server, rsync, nfs-, samba-, ftp- customers).Changes in version 4.0.1:
Standard kernels: Long-Term-Supported linux-3.10.30 (rescue32 + rescue64)
Alternative kernels: stable linux-3.12.12 (altker32 + altker64)
Updated Offline Windows Password & Registry Editor floopy image to 2014-02-01
Added app-arch / lz4 (Fast Compression) + app-arch / lrzip-0.44 (Long Range ZIP)
Updated fsarchiver to 0.6.18 (bugfix release and minor feature enhancement)
Updated filesystem tools: e2fsprogs-1.42.9 and sys-block / partclone-0.2.69
Updated GParted to 0.18.0 (Bug fix release)
Updated app-backup / dar-2.4.12 (Disk-Archiver)Checksums
sha256sum 85b584d47423c13e84c90a602a05fa2838d6c760a2184d04cdad068258f9c92fOperating system
: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8Interface language:
: 422.46 Mb Download SystemRescueCd 4.0.1 Final
Download SystemRescueCd 4.0.1 Final for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)