- A modern music player and music library manager. Clementine multi-platform music player, which incorporates the best of Amarok 1.4, with an emphasis on speed and ease of use to find and play your music.The program will allow you to not only look but also play tracks from your music library, can also copy music to different portable devices such as iPod or iPhone, there is a mode of listening to radio online.Features
Finding and playing songs in your music library
Listening to the radio Spotify, Grooveshark, Last.fm, SomaFM, Magnatune, Jamendo, SKY.fm, Digitally Imported, JAZZRADIO.com, Soundcloud, and Icecast.
Search and play songs you've uploaded to Google Drive.
Creating a "smart", as well as dynamic playlists
Bookmarks for playlists, import and export playlists in the formats M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX.
Support for CUE sheet
Playing back audio-CD
Visualization using projectM.
The lyrics, photos and biographies of artists
Rips music formats between MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AAC.
Editing tags of MP3 and OGG, managing music
Getting tag files from the service MusicBrainz
Discover and download Podcasts.
Download album covers from the service Last.fm
Cross-platform - works in Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Supports pop-up messages in Linux (libnotify) and Mac OS X (Growl).
Remote control via the Wii Remote, MPRIS or command line
Copying music to your iPod, iPhone, MTP or USB audio player.
Playback queue manager Other Features:
* Show closest concerts for artists via Songkick API.
* Support "My Music" in Grooveshark.
* Support for logical operators in the filter playlist.
* Support liblastfm1.
* Make a custom grouping of search results.
* Support the top of the list in Spotify (for example, the top 100).
* Support drag and drop of the global search to the playlist.
* Support playlist sorting and shuffling.
* Updated UI global search.
* Check and back up the database at startup.
* Support for playback of mono.
* Add the ability to get Grooveshark URL to share songs and playlists.
* Supports download Spotify URL-addresses from the command line.
* Added "Very High" quality setting for visualization.
* Support set the current album cover or custom image as
* Added support for darklyrics as the source text.
* Add the name of the file as a custom OSD variable.
* Download cover with MP4 files.
* Copy the text from all visible columns when copying strings playlist.
* Added "Edit info" and "View in Browser Files" action
* Add Discogs as a supplier of the album cover.Changes in version 1.2.2
* Rename SkyDrive to OneDrive.
* Do not include the user's IP address in the log (from the network remote
* (Debian) Fix a bug with HTTPS logins to all cloud storage providers.
* (Mac OS X) Fix a bug in the workaround for a weird font issue on 10.9.
* (Mac OS X) Fix rendering of source icons on retina displays.
* (Android Remote) Do not advertise songs that are not available.
* (Android Remote) Fix playing songs with special characters in filenames.Operating system
: Windows® XP, Vista, 7Interface language:
Russian, Multilang ...Activation
: Not requiredSize
: 20.16 MbDownload Clementine 1.2.2
Download Clementine 1.2.2 for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)