LMMS (Linux MultiMedia Studio) 0.9.91 (x32 / x64)
LMMS (Linux MultiMedia Studio)
- A magnificent multifunctional software for creating music on your computer. Despite its name, which can be misleading, the program is a multi-platform, is the installation file for the Windows operating system and works well on this platform.Linux MultiMedia Studio
is an excellent example, when software is distributed freely, may be an alternative for commercial developments.Using LMMS, you may, without limitation, both in time and in functionality to perform the task of creating beats and whole tones.The program will perform at synthesizing and mixing sounds, as well as producing organization.User-friendly interface LMMS translated into Russian, will allow interesting to spend hours in the company of this tool, both professionals and amateurs in the presence of MIDI-keyboard.Key features Linux MultiMedia Studio:
• Sound editor to produce the melody.
• Beat + Bassline-Editor that lets you create beats and bass.
• Extremely comfortable piano roll editing tunes.
• FX mixer with 64 FX channel and a huge number of effects provides unlimited mix.
• Availability of special tools and maintenance is very spectacular plugins.
• Sovmetimost formats SoundFont2, VST (i), LADSPA, GUS Patches and MIDI
• The ability to import MIDI and FLP (Fruityloops ® Project) filesAuthor
: LMMS Development TeamSystem
: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XPInterface language:
: not requiredSize
: 21.27 Mb / 22.91 MbDownload LMMS (Linux MultiMedia Studio) 0.9.91 x32Download LMMS (Linux MultiMedia Studio) 0.9.91 x64
Download LMMS (Linux MultiMedia Studio) 0.9.91 (x32 / x64) for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)