System software for Windows
- A package of necessary programs for any system.How often do you not start the game or program due to a lack of a system component, a routine to reinstall your operating system and all of its components?For you to create a small tool that would automate the process of installation of major components without which it is difficult to imagine such a gaming PC. By default, selected components that are required for installation.
How often do you not start the game or program due to a lack of a system component, a routine to reinstall your operating system and all of its components?For you to create a small tool that would automate the process of installation of major components without which it is difficult to imagine such a gaming PC.By default, the components that are required for installation. The installer will offer only those components to install are compatible with the operating system is running on.Bit operating system is automatically detected, and sets its corresponding components. The installer will propose to restart the system if it is necessary for components.Kit:
-DirectX (Full version)
-Microsoft Visual C ++ (2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2015 x86 and x64 + Visual Studio 2010 F # Runtime 2.0 + Visual Basic 6.0 Extended Runtime + Visual J # 2.0 Redistributable Package + Visual Basic 7 Runtime)
-Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2015 Redistributable Package from Lisabon
-NET Framework Version 1.0 SP2 for Windows XP
-NET Framework Version 1.1 SP1
-NET Framework Version 3.5 SP1
-NET Framework Version 3.5 (for Windows 8.1 and 8)
-NET Framework Version 3.5 (for Windows 10)
-NET Framework Version 4.0 (for Windows XP and Server 2003)
-NET Framework Version 4.6 Final
-Windows Media Video 9 VCM
-NVIDIA PhysX 9.15.0428
-NVIDIA PhysX Legacy 9.13.0604
-NVIDIA PhysX Legacy Full by CUTA
-RuntimePack Lite 15.7.22
-RuntimePack Full 15.7.22
-Games For Windows - LIVE 188.8.131.52 Final
-Java Platform SE 7 U80
-Java Platform SE 8 U60
-Java Platform by Lisabon SE JDK JRE v6 U101
-Java Platform by Lisabon SE JDK JRE v7 U85
-Java Platform by Lisabon SE JDK JRE v8 U60
-Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 for Internet Explorer
-Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 for Firefox and Netscape
-Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 for Opera and Chrome
-Addon Adobe Shockwave Player 22.214.171.124
-Adobe AIR 126.96.36.199
-Microsoft Silverlight 5.1.40620.0 (for Windows XP)
-Microsoft Silverlight 5.1.40728.0
-Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1
-Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0
-Microsoft XML v4.0 SP3
-Microsoft XML v6.0 SP1
-Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin 188.8.131.52
-Unity Web Player 184.108.40.206
-Social Club 220.127.116.11
-Steam Client 18.104.22.168
-Indeo Codecs 5.11 repack by cuta
-NVIDIA CUDA Video Encoder 22.214.171.12488Description of the components:
- DirectX - runtime libraries for the end user to update the current version of DirectX - technology built in Windows®, which allows you to run a high-speed multimedia and games on the computer.
- Microsoft Visual C ++ - redistributable Visual C ++ installs runtime components needed for running C ++, which are developed using Visual Studio C ++.
- NET Framework Version - redistributable package installs Microsoft NET Framework NET Framework runtime and associated files required to run and develop applications for NET Framework.
- Windows Media Video 9 VCM - This video Compression Manager (VCM) based version of the Windows Media Video 9 koderadekodera enable legacy encoding and editing applications to support Windows Media Video 9 codec in file containers such as AVI.
- OpenAL - previously freely distributed cross-platform application programming interface (API) for working with audio. A key feature is to work with sound in 3D space and the use of effects EAX. Supported by Creative.
- Rapture3D - program to recreate the feeling of presence by replacing conventional Software - drivers in their improved version. With its help in games can be easily determined for example where the enemy step by step, or where there was an explosion, etc.
- NVIDIA PhysX - a cross-platform physics engine to simulate a range of physical phenomena. Originally developed by Ageia for their physical CPU PhysX.After Ageia was acquired by nVidia, the engine became the property of the company nVidia, which continues to develop it further.nVidia has adapted the engine to accelerate physics calculations on its graphics chips with the architecture of CUDA. PhysX can also perform calculations using a conventional processor.
- NVIDIA PhysX Legacy - must be installed for games released in late 2007 or earlier. If the game is released in this period, the software works correctly with PhysX version 9.12.0613, but does not work with later versions, you must install the PhysX Legacy.
- RuntimePack Lite - The proposed set of files avoids * Runtime Error * if not all, most of these messages and approaches (recommended for installation) for operating systems from Windows XP to Windows 8 (x86 / x64).
- Games for Windows - LIVE - Free games online - a service for Windows, as well as Xbox Live, focuses on online play.It allows PC users to connect with all devices supporting Windows Live, including Windows Mobile and Zune.The user is given a unique registration Gamertag Gamertag, which is compatible with Xbox Live, and allows you to play online, monitor the status of friends, send and receive messages,collect achievements. In addition, there is a cross - platform voice chat. Some games (for example, Shadowrun) players on the PC can play together with players on Xbox 360.Nuzhen to run games with support for Games for Windows - LIVE.
- Adobe Flash Player - a cross-platform module, which is an indispensable tool for playback of multimedia interactive Flash - content files (FLV, SWF) in different browsers and operating systems.
- Adobe Shockwave Player - Designed to empower traditional Web - browsers in the area of information and user interaction.Main applications: three-dimensional vector animation, interactive web - applications, playing video games. It is used as a plugin to the browser Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Netscape, Netscape - compatible and so on.
- Microsoft Silverlight - a software platform includes modules for the browser, which allows you to run applications that contain animation, vector graphics and audio - video clips.
- Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable - allows game developers to avoid many technical difficulties that arise when writing code, as well as provides a significant cost reductionfinal product. In addition, thanks to XNA programmers can create entirely new games with high quality graphics. XNA toolkit was originally developed in order to maximize facilitate the development of games for the Xbox and PCs running Windows.
- Microsoft XML - a set of services that allows applications written in JScript, VBScript and development tools Microsoft, to build applications for Windows, based on XML.
- Run the Install.exe file click select components to install, wait for the installation to complete the installation click Finish.Changes in 2.7.6
-Obnovlёn Rapture3D to version 2.7.0
-Obnovlёn Adobe Flash Player to version 126.96.36.199
-Obnovlёn Addon Adobe Shockwave Player to version 188.8.131.52
-Obnovlёn Adobe AIR to version 184.108.40.206
-Obnovlёn Unity Web Player to version 220.127.116.11
-Obnovlёn Uplay 10.0.1.4434Update previously downloaded
-Pereimenovat Folder System software for Windows v 2.7.5 in System software for Windows v 2.7.6
-Download New torrent file and pereheshirovat in torrent clientGraduation Year :
not requiredOperating system :
Windows® XP | Vista | 7 | 8 & 8.1Interface language :
2,06 GbDownload System software for Windows 2.7.6
Download System software for Windows 2.7.6 for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)