- A powerful tool for screenshots in the different modes. Removes the full screen, active window, selected area.Intuitive interface, the ability to use a variety of effects: insert "signature" (a watermark in the form of an image file), outline, shadow, rotation, mirroring, scaling, color correction.Virtually the only program that can capture screenshots of non-standard windows, which are not strictly rectangular in shape and keep them with clear or colored background.
In addition, the program can automatically fix some of the shortcomings in the schedule, cast shadows, save the results in the most graphic formats.There are tools for drawing, such as an arrow, ellipse, rectangle, rounded rectangle. You can also overlay text and produce crop the image.Capture mode:
• The entire screen.
• The active window.
• Window belonging to any program.
• Several independent windows.Changes in version 4.5.0
• New fully redesigned user interface and icons (4 styles, Black default)
• Added presets and quick preferences for shadow and other effects
• Added ability to switch between native and custom shadow effects
• Added "Center" direction for custom shadow effect
• Added "Pen" tool which draws a smooth spline curve
• Added "View" menu to customize UI appearance and style
• Added snapshot size info and current mouse position
• Improved support for Windows 8 Aero theme
• Fixed initial capture when running from Windows 8 Start Menu
• Settings are reset to defaults if you install 4.5 over a previous version
• Many other minor fixes, tweaks and enhancementsReleased:
: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32bit and 64bit).Interface language:
: 2.92 MBDownload WinSnap 4.5.0
Download WinSnap 4.5.0 for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)