- A program to recover deleted files.Recuva can quickly scan the selected hard drive partition in the search for deleted files, displaying all the files in a list or directory tree.In list shows the status of the remote file, which makes it possible to estimate the probability of a full recovery.This utility is useful not only to recover lost files from hard disk, but can also help to restore deleted files, digital cameras and MP3-players. There is the ability to search a particular remote file by its name.Some features:
- Recover deleted files
- Work with FAT32 and NTFS
- Very fast scan hard disk partitions
- Displays the status of the remote file to assess the likelihood of full recovery
- It works with connected devices such as USB Flash, MP3-players and digital photo cameras
- Ability to search for a specific remote file
- Stylish, simple and intuitive user interface
- Multilingual support, including the Russian language
- Free (contains no spyware or adware)Changes in version 1.50.1036:
Added ISO9660 file system support.
Added recovery from unmounted drives.
Improved duplicated file name recovery.
Added Junction Point recovery support.
Improved optical drive detection and recovery.
Improved scan statistics accuracy.
Minor GUI improvements.
Minor tweaks and fixes.Graduation Year:
: Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.Interface language:
Ml / Russian / EnglishActivation
: 3.9 Mb / 9.08 MbDownload Recuva 1.50.1036 Download Recuva 1.50.1036 Portable
Download Recuva 1.50.1036 + Portable for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)