- Easy-to-use utility that is designed to quickly create a multiboot flash drive with the ability to install Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, BartPE (WinBulder / UBCD4Win / WinFLPC)and so on., Also on the media to create and can be located Gparted SisLinux, built QEMU virtual machine and much more.
With utility WinSetupFromUSB creating a bootable USB drive comes in a few mouse clicks.WinSetupFromUSB has a well-organized interface used for the purpose of flash media, formatting, specify the operating system files and other configuration tasks, and record a bootable USB drive.Key Features WinSetupFromUSB:
- Pretty simple interface with a variety of tips.
- Detailed event log occurring when you create a bootable USB drive.
- High speed and low demanding.
- Ability to record multiple distributions on a USB flash drive.
- Built-in utility for the preparation of the stick to the recording.Short instructions for this version of the program:
1. Connect the flash drive and select it in the program.
2. Mark the flag Auto format it with FBinst to format as FAT32 or NTFS.
3. Select the images or files of operating systems to be installed on a USB flash drive (for Windows, you must first extract the image and specify the path to installation files).
4. Press the GO buttonChanges in WinSetupFromUSB 1.3 Final
Fixed bug when adding NT6 source with missing new line feeds in WinPEshl.ini
Fixed handling of NT6 sources with install.esd
Fixed bug with NT6 sources with EFI directory but no BCD file in it
Added Ei.cfg and CVersion.ini Removal Utilities in toolswinisoutils directory should one needs those files removed from the NT6 source ISO file
WimLib updated to version 1.6.0 for compatibility with new WIM formatsGraduation Year :
2014 Operating system :
Windows® XP | Vista | 7 | 8 & 8.1 Interface language
: not requiredSize
: 22.37 MbDownload WinSetupFromUSB 1.3 Final
Download WinSetupFromUSB 1.3 Final for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)