- A handy tool that allows you to customize Windows to your liking.From fine tuning "Start" menu to quick and easy changes to network behavior SystemTweaker comes packed over 50 tweaks, all chosen to make your work with Windows a little more comfortable."Start" menu
- Adjustments to display the menu icons "Start» (XP, Vista, 7): This adjustment allows to hide or show the icons in the "Start" menu.
- Enable scrolling menu "Start» (XP, Vista, 7): Windows can use multiple columns to display the icon "Start" menu. When the scroll menu "Start» Windows maintains a single column, but it adds the ability to scroll.Control panel
- Deny access to remote administration of the floppy disks / drives CD-ROM (XP, Vista, 7): When remote access is allowed, other users on the network have access to your data. For safety reasons, this access can be disabled.
- Multiple network adapters for load balancing (XP, VISTA, 7): The uniform distribution of the network load among multiple network adapters, if any.
- Enable print server notification messages (XP, Vista, 7): If this adjustment is enabled, any server notifications are automatically displayed in the form of pop-up messages taskbar.
- Broadcast information on the network access to the new shared printer (XP, Vista, 7): If this adjustment is off, shared printers will not be available to other computers on the network.
- Hide passwords for access to the file resources (XP, Vista, 7): If this adjustment is enabled, passwords for access to the file resources are displayed as asterisks.
- Block printer sharing (XP): This lock allows you to restrict the use of printers connected to your PC via the network.
- Disable file sharing (XP): If this adjustment is off, then closes access shared files from other computers on the network.
- Hide my computer in the list of web browser (XP, Vista, 7): Hides your computer from other users on your network.
- Allow remote access to the registry for all user types (XP): If this adjustment is enabled, access to your roster is open to all users.
- Show network error statistics (XP, Vista, 7): The network connection status menu tab is added with additional statistics.Multimedia
- Enable function DVD in Windows Media (XP): Enables Windows Media Player to open and play the DVD.
- Automatic start of the inserted CD-ROM with data / audio CD (XP): If this adjustment is enabled, Auto run the inserted CD.
- Enable faster access to media files with the extension AVI (XP): Accelerates folder access through the movie with the extension AVI by blocking the download of unnecessary data.Startup and shutdown of Windows
- Enable password caching Windows (XP, Vista, 7): If this adjustment is off, the user will have to enter your Windows password every time you try to access a password-protected resource.
- Allow downloading desktop during the login script (XP, Vista, 7): If this adjustment is enabled, the Windows desktop is loaded even before finalizing the logon script.
- Clearing the paging file on every shutdown Windows (XP, Vista, 7): If this adjustment is enabled, used for virtual memory file is deleted at shutdown.Context menu
- Suppress default context menu in Windows Explorer Windows (XP, Vista, 7): By default, the shortcut menu appears when you right-click on the desktop or in a window
- Explorer Windows. When this adjustment menu, the call is not executed.
- Add an option "Open with" in the menu of Windows (XP, Vista, 7): The "Open With" allows you to select a program to open certain files.
- Suppress context menu, right mouse button to the taskbar Windows (XP, Vista, 7): Hides the menus that appear when you right-click on the taskbar.
- Add an option "Open command prompt" in the menu of Windows (XP, Vista, 7): This adjustment adds to the context menu option "Open command prompt" for the directory in which you press the right mouse button to call up the menu.Windows Advanced Options
- Automatic restart Windows when a blue screen error (XP, Vista, 7): Automatic restart Windows when a critical system error is detected.
- Suppress PC speaker beep when system errors occur (XP, Vista, 7): When an error is detected the PC speaker emits a warning sound.
- This adjustment allows you to turn off the sound.
- Display more information in Device Manager, Windows (XP): Device Manager displays additional information in the "Details" tab "Properties".
- Launch Windows Desktop as a separate process (XP): Typically, Windows starts a process for desktop Windows, Taskbar and all other explorer tasks.This means that in case of failure of the process all the other aforementioned problems will also be closed. If you run a Windows desktop in a separate process, it will increase its stability.
- Maintain the performance of programs in the print jobs (XP, Vista, 7): This adjustment ensures that print jobs do not slow down the work programs, taking too large a share of system resources.Administration
- Automatically focus windows when you move the mouse pointer over them (XP, Vista, 7): When using this trim operating system activates the window when you move the mouse pointer over it.
- Display tips for buttons "Close", "Open" and "Close» (XP, Vista, 7):By default, when you move the mouse pointer on the button "Close", "Open" or "Close" in the upper right corner of every window, a tip with information about the appointment of a button. This adjustment allows you to turn off the display mechanism of these tips.
- Use connected web files and folders (XP, Vista, 7): Stored on the hard disk HTML documents often contain a large number of files associated with the main document HTML.This adjustment connects the main HTML file with all the associated files so that when you move the primary document to another location all the related files are copied with it.
- Use Windows Explorer when you open "My computer» (XP, Vista, 7): When you open the "My Computer" in Windows Explorer, you get convenient navigation bar. If this adjustment is enabled, the window "My Computer" are always equipped with a navigation bar.Year:
Windows® XP / Vista / 7/8Language:
Multi / RussianActivation:
4.35 Mb Download Uniblue SystemTweaker 2014 22.214.171.124
Download Uniblue SystemTweaker 2014 126.96.36.199 for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)