AnVir Task Manager
- Powerful manager of processes and startup programs with functions of anti-trojan and antispyware. The program shows the full information about the processes: dll, windows, connections, threads, handles, drivers, version of the file in the system tray - boot disk and processor. Monitors attempts to add programs to autostart.Main goals:
- Manage startup running processes, services and drivers, and replacement of Task Manager
- Detects and removes viruses and spyware
- Tweaking XP, Vista and Windows 7, including the installation of hidden settings
- Accelerate downloads and Windows PC
A unique feature of AnVir Task Manager is that it provides detailed information about the system and, at the same time, provides a large number of tools for managingWindows. To replace all the functions of AnVir Task Manager, have set about 10 different programs.Changes in version 8.0 Beta
1. Updated CPU temperature monitoring module.
2. The key combination Ctrl-Tab to switch between tabs.
3. Default notices are displayed all the programs that have been added in all branches startup, except for codecs and shell extensions.
4. Explorer context menu on a separate tab Enhanced startup.
1. In some cases, the program for a long time to start up at startup in Windows 7. On the Win 7 after the system sometimes does not appear in the system tray icon Anvir.Date of
: Windows AllInterface
: Multilanguage / RussianActivation
: 26.47 mb / 8.41 MbDownload AnVir Task Manager 8.0 Beta Download AnVir Task Manager 8.0 Beta Portable
Download AnVir Task Manager 8.0 Beta + Portable for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)