- A program to work with scanners HP, Minolta, Nikon, Polaroid, Epson, Canon and others. Can work with internal color depth.VueScan supports automatic and manual settings of most parameters and batch scanning.It supports more than 500 models of scanners with a certain superiority in the slide-scanners - Nikon, Minolta, Polaroid, Microtek, Epson.There are automatic removal of image defects due to the channel infrared scanning and multipass scanning and averaging the result - to suppress the intrinsicnoise of the scanner. There are filters to suppress the grain, unsharp masking and removal of parasitic hue of the original. There is a means of manual adjustment of dynamic range and gradation characteristics (regardless of the channels R, G, B).
In most cases, a standard device driver has very limited capacity to adjust the scan settings.Using the often hidden opportunities specific scanner, VueScan allows you to flexibly configure the image processing, including advanced color correction, pass batchscanning hardware adjust the exposure, the choice of the maximum color depth and format of the stored files.Of great interest is the function of preserving the original scanner data to a file (raw file) and the subsequent processing of this data when the device is turned off, eliminating the need to re-scan the originals and increases the life of the equipment.
Application VueScan is especially true when working with transparent originals (negatives, slides), as The program contains information on the color characteristics of more than 150 types of films.It is, above all, the mask color negatives, which may differ in different films and producers.The program has a direct selection of masks from the list of popular films, as well as the ability to manually adjust the color components of the masking layer. Custom settings can be stored in a special file that allows you to create individual profiles for each activity.Changes in 3.9.20:
• Fixed problem with some HP document feeders
• Fixed problem with some Samsung document feeders
• Improved scan setup time on Plustek OpticFilm 120
• Stopped Plustek scanners from sleeping while VueScan runningOperating system:
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8Released:
: 03.09.20Interface language:
multilanguage / RussianActivation
: there isSize
: 16.2 MbDownload VueScan Pro 9.3.20
Download VueScan Pro 9.3.20 for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)