Emsisoft Emergency Kit
- Free anti-virus software package, which can be used without setting to scan using Bitdefender engines and Emsisoft, and for the treatment of an infected computer from malicious software.
- Your emergency kit to infected computers
- Detects and removes malware
- 100% portable - the ideal solution for USB-stick
- Includes HiJackFree and BlitzBlankNew in version 220.127.116.11:
- New version of Antivirus Emsisoft Emergency Kit 4.0 is a significant update to improve the user experience, productivity, efficiency and accuracy of the Malicious Software Removal Tool.More about Emsisoft Emergency Kit 4.0
• The only free virus scanner with two engines and Bitdefender Emsisoft, has received several awards in polynomial tests.
• More than 11 million signatures to the antivirus database updates every hour (if it is done manually), to ensure timely protection and a high level of detection.
• On average, 450% faster scanning compared to earlier versions, thanks to the optimization of multi-core systems and a completely redesigned detection technology.
• Less consumption of resources through effective programming.
• Improved rootkit detection through scanning mode Direct Disk Access with direct access to the disk.
• Cloud computing evaluation system files and applications Emsisoft Anti-Malware Network, which significantly reduces the number of false positives in practice.
The main components of Emsisoft Emergency Kit
• Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner
A powerful Emsisoft Scanner including graphical user interface. Search on the infected computer viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware, worms, dialers, keyloggers and other malicious software.
Run the Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner, double-clicking on the file a2emergencykit.exe. Found Malware can be moved to quarantine or permanently deleted.
• Emsisoft Commandline Scanner
This scanner contains the same features as the Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner, but without the graphical interface. Anti-virus scanner from the command line for advanced users and can be used for batch jobs.
To run the Emsisoft Commandline Scanner, follow these steps:
- Open a command prompt (Run: cmd.exe)
- Go to the USB-stick (eg: f :), and then to the folder of executable files (eg: cd run)
- Run the scanner by typing: a2cmd.exe
Next you will see the help page describing all available parameters.
• Emsisoft HiJackFree
HiJackFree helps advanced users to detect and remove malware manually.With HiJackFree you can manage all active processes, services, drivers, startup, open ports, hosts file entries and many others. The component is designed for full control over the system.
• Emsisoft BlitzBlank
BlitzBlank - a tool for experienced users and all those who must deal with Malware on a daily basis.Malware infections are not always easy to clean - Malicious software uses clever techniques to protect themselves from being deleted.In most cases, often almost impossible to remove the malicious program file, while running Windows. BlitzBlank deletes files, Registry entries and drivers before Windows and other programs. Updated:
XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1Download Emsisoft Emergency Kit v.18.104.22.168 (DC 11.10) 2013
Download Emsisoft Emergency Kit v.22.214.171.124 (DC 11.10) 2013 for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)