Acronis True Image
- A reliable solution for complete backup and restore data on workstations.The product allows you to create exact disk images of a working computer that will provide the most complete data protection.Backup disk image is a file that includes absolutely all data, including boot records, operating system, applications, data files, photos and movies, e-mail updates and configuration, and any other data on the disc.
In the case of disk failure, virus attack or any other fatal errors in software and hardware for all disk content can be easily recovered from its image in normal use, even in situations where conventional means of backup files do not help.
Used in the product unique Acronis Drive Snapshot technology allows you to create backup disk images directly while working in Windows and does not require a reboot.Key features:
• Protection with one click
• Full-text search
• Support ZIP format
• The program's interface in the style of Windows Vista®
• Start backup at the time of connecting an external media
• Automatic computer shutdown
• Enhanced conservation of archives
• Dual destination
• Consolidating backups
• Exclude files
• Cloning disks and the transition to new equipment
• Protection of confidential informationChanges in version 2014 17.0 Build 5560
Enhancements and optimizations:
Improved performance of online backup and recovery from the Cloud.
Reworked and improved progress indicator for online backup and recovery from the Cloud.
Acronis True Image 2014 Premium comes instead of Plus Pack. Now you need only one build to download - license is changed by serial number.
Acronis Universal Restore works while recovering system from the Cloud. This feature is available only in Premium edition of Acronis True Image 2014.
Toolbar on the Backup and recovery tab has been optimized.
Notifications in Windows taskbar notification area and application enhancements.
InApp purchase support.
Acronis account can be created within the application.
Support of multiple online backups per one computer.
Disk and partition backup dialog has been enhanced.
List of fixed issues:
[ATIHXOXIV-48] True Image scheduler does not wake up computer when it's time to back up.
[ATIHXOXIV-38] A USB flash drive is not seen in the system after True Image installation.
[ATIHXOXIV-55] True Image fails to clone disk to a USB flash drive which has been detected as MBR disk.
[ATIHXOXIV-325] Acronis Extended Capacity Manager: Virtual Disk driver is missed.
[ATIHXOXIV-352] Under bootable media, there is no check box to select all partitions of GPT disk.
[ATIHXOXIV-567] Disk backup settings saved as default are not saved after True Image console restart.
[ATIHXOXIV-580] Under bootable media, wireless mouse Logitec M705 is not detected.
[ATIHXOXIV-1021] Computer shuts down after non-system disks cloning.
[ATIHXOXIV-1374] In specific environment, file backup of EFS encrypted files fails.
[ATIHXOXIV-251] Under bootable media, cloning operation fails. Bootable media does not recognize SSD disk file system.
[ATIHXOXIV-1907] Acronis System Clean-up can not read from some HDD sectors.
[ATIHXOXIV-1943] Email notification settings can not be saved if mail server does not require login information.
[ATIHXOXIV-2074] Disk backup to Cloud fails with error "Unable to create volume snapshot".
[ATIHXOXIV-2113] Backup to a mapped NAS fails with error "The specified network password is not correct".
[ATIHXOXIV-5540] Under bootable media, GPT disks are not seen in Backup Wizard and Acronis DriveCleanser.Date of
: Windows AllInterface
: there is Size
: 417.98 MbDownload Acronis True Image 2014 Build 5560 Premium Bootable ISO
Download Acronis True Image 2014 Build 5560 Premium Bootable ISO for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)