Update freeware anti-virus curing utility, Dr.Web CureIt!
working on the basis of kernel respected by all antivirus Dr.Web.
This freeware anti-virus scanner on the basis of kernel Dr. Web, which is quickly and perfectly, if necessary, without having to install the antivirus Dr.Web, scan and disinfect the computer operating system Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/8. 1. The utility includes the latest updates to the virus base Dr. Web.
1. Does not provide protection in real time.
2. The program does not include the module automatically updates the virus database, so in order to scan your computer the next time with the latest updates of virus databases, you will have to download Dr.Web CureIt! Dr.Web CureIt!
self-defense and has unsurpassed power mode for running counter blockers Windows. Dr.Web CureIt!
machine describes the language used by the operating system (in the case, rather than the local language is not supported, set the English language). Also like to highlight what is currently utility supports 34 languages. What's New Dr.Web CureIt! 8.0
- A new scanning subsystem is capable to verify the computer disks in multi-threaded mode, using all the advantages of multi-core processors.
- A significant increase in the speed test.
- Substantially increased stability of the program virtually eliminates the possibility of the scanning process BSOD («blue screen of death").
- Completely redesigned user interface.
- Subsystem find rootkits.
- Enhanced spot check of the computer (memory, boot sectors, startup objects, etc.).
- Ability to block the network connection while scanning the computer.
- The ability to shut down the operating system at the end of the scan.
- Check the BIOS of the PC being infected with "bios-whales" - malware - software that infects PC BIOS.
- Integrated quarantine management.
- Ability to block the low-level disk writes.
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8OC:
Windows / XP / Vista / 7 /8/8.1Site:
ML / RusFile size:
124.82 MbDownload Dr.Web CureIt! v.8.2.0 (DC 18.09.2013)
Download Dr.Web CureIt! v.8.2.0 (DC 25.09.2013) for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)