PGWARE PCBoost 188.8.131.523
- This is a very powerful application that quickly automatically free up your system resources by launching a specific program.This tool gives you the ability to run applications such as:computer game software for video and photo editing much faster than it would have been without the program.The utility automatically takes over the task to allocate more computing power for specific applications, so that running applications run faster.
The program runs as a Windows system service and automatically monitors and prioritize processor to each running application. The last version to support Windows 7.Many programs and games often use a minimal amount of CPU power which often leads to a simple processor.
PCBoost uses this by allocating more CPU power to the currently active applications and games. All this is done automatically without you. PCBoost does not harm the computer, while providing equivalent power with a computer having a more powerful processor.
PCBoost simple and very easy to use. A few clicks of changing settings, and the application is ready for use. PCBoost start automatically when Windows starts and manages the CPU / Processor according to the user settings.Some key features:
• Optimizes games and applications by increasing the CPU priority of the active application.
• Automatically de-allocates CPU priority when a new application is selected.
• Works in the background to optimize applications constantly, raises priority levels to reasonable limits,
• maintain system stability.
• Visual representation in system tray which displays priority optimization for currently active application.
• Built-in block list of applications that are not compatible, to prevent problems with the software.
• Easy and intuitive user interface which performs CPU tuning in real time.Released:
Windows® XP / Vista / 7/8Interface language:
Multilingual + RussianActivation:
2,98 MBDownload | Download: PGWARE PCBoost 184.108.40.2063
Download PGWARE PCBoost 220.127.116.113 for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)