YUMI (Your Universal Multiboot Installer)
- A small handy tool with which you can easily create a multiboot USB drive, for example containing multiple operating systems, different antivirus tools to clean your PCvirus (AVG Rescue CD, Acronis Rescue CD, AVIRA AntiVir Rescue CD, BitDefender Rescue Disk, Dr.Web Live CD, Panda SafeCD, Kaspersky Rescue Disk), system utilities (CloneZilla, EASUS Disk Copy, FreeDOS, GParted, Memtest86 +, Parted Magic, Ultimate Boot CD), and others.There is the possibility to specify ISO-image, located on the hard disk, or download the required software from the official site.
Aside from a few distributions, all files are stored within the Multiboot folder, making for a nicely organized Multiboot Drive that can still be used for other storage purposes.
YUMI works much like Universal USB Installer, except it can be used to install more than one distribution to run from your USB.Distributions can also be uninstalled using the same tool! YUMI is freeware. However, if you enjoy using YUMI and would like to help support its development, please consider making a donation.How to create a multiboot USB flash drive
* YUMI Run and follow the instructions
* To add more ISO / distributions to run the disc again
* Restart your computer, setting it to boot from a USB device
* Select from the menu to download and enjoy!Changes YUMI-0.0.9.9
Updated to support Pear OS 7, Ophcrack 3.6, and Boot Repair Disk 32bit + 64bit ISOs.Operating system
: Windows® 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8 Interface language:
: Not requiredSize
: 1.14 MbDownload YUMI (Your Universal Multiboot Installer) 0.0.9.9
Download YUMI (Your Universal Multiboot Installer) 0.0.9.9 Portable for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)