- A large collection of useful system utilities from Mark Russinovich.Sysinternals troubleshooting utilities are gathered in a single tool set that contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files.Utilities Sysinternals help as specialists in information technology, and developers to manage, troubleshoot and diagnose application and operating system Windows. Includes:
• AccessChk - a command line tool to view the effective permissions for files, registry keys, services, processes, kernel objects, and more.
• AccessEnum - is a simple yet powerful security tool shows you who has what access to directories, files and Registry keys on your system. Use it to find holes in your permissions.
• AdExplorer - Active Directory Explorer - advanced viewer and editor of Active Directory (AD).
• AdInsight - tool LDAP (Light-weight Directory Access Protocol) monitoring in real time, aimed at troubleshooting client applications Active Directory.
• AdRestore - rehabilitation of Server 2003, Active Directory.
• Autologon - Bypass password at logon.
• Autoruns - shows which programs start automatically at system startup or logon. Autoruns also shows you the full list of Registry and file locations of applications that can be configured to start automatically.
• BgInfo - This fully-configurable program automatically generates desktop backgrounds that include important information about the system, including IP-addresses, computer name, network adapters, and more.
• CacheSet - is a program that allows you to control the size of the working set cache manager using the functions provided by NT. It is compatible with all versions of NT.
• ClockRes - viewing permissions system clock, which is also the maximum timer resolution.
• Contig - would you quickly defragment your frequently used files? Use Contig, to optimize individual files, or create new related files.
• Coreinfo - a command line utility that shows correspondence between logical and physical processors, NUMA node, and socket on which they are located, as well as the cache assigned for each logical processor.
• Ctrl2Cap - is kernel-mode driver that demonstrates keyboard input filtering, anticipatory keyboard class driver to turn Caps-Lock key in the CTRL.Filtering at this level allows conversion and hiding of keys before NT "see" them. Ctrl2cap also shows how to use NtDisplayString () to print messages initialization blue-screen.
• DebugView - This program intercepts calls made to DbgPrint device drivers and OutputDebugString, made programs Win32. This allows viewing and recording of debug session output on your local computer or over the Internet without an active debugger.
• Desktops - allows you to organize your applications on up to four virtual desktops.
• Disk2vhd - a utility that creates VHD (Virtual Hard Disk - disk format of the virtual machine from Microsoft) versions of physical disks for use in a virtual machine, Microsoft Virtual PC or Microsoft Hyper-V.
• DiskExt - shows the amount of disk mappings.
• DiskMon - This utility captures all hard disk activity or acts like a software "light" disk activity in the system tray.
• DiskView - utility Graphical disk sector.
• Disk Usage (DU) - View disk space usage in the catalog.
• EFSDump - view information about the encrypted files.
• FindLinks - reports the index file and any hard links that exist for the specified file.
• Handle - This handy command-line utility will show you what processes are open certain files, and more.
• Hex2dec - the conversion of hexadecimal to decimal and vice versa.
• Junction - creates symbolic links Win2K NTFS.
• LDMDump - dump the contents of the database manager logical disk to disk, which describes the partitioning of Windows 2000 Dynamic disks.
• ListDLLs - a list of all the libraries in DLL, which are currently loaded, including where they are loaded and their version numbers. Version 2.0 prints the full path loaded modules.
• LiveKd - Use Microsoft kernel debuggers to study living systems.
• LoadOrder - viewing device boot order on your WinNT / 2K system.
• LogonSessions - a list of active logon sessions.
• MoveFile - allows you to schedule move and delete commands for the next reboot.
• NTFSInfo - use NTFSInfo, to see detailed information about the volumes of NTFS, including the size and location of the Master File Table (MFT) and MFT-zone, as well as the size of NTFS-file metadata.
• PageDefrag - defragment your paging files and Registry hives.
• PendMoves - lists the commands to rename, and delete files that will be executed the next boot.
• PipeList - gets a list of directories named pipes defined on the system.
• PortMon - advanced tool for monitoring the activity of serial and parallel ports.He knows about all standard serial and parallel IOCTLs and even shows a portion of the transmitted and received data. Version 3.x has powerful new UI enhancements and advanced filtering capabilities.
• ProcDump - a command line utility designed to monitor the application of the peaks of CPU usage and crash dumps during a spike, an administrator or developer can use it to determine the cause of the burst.
• ProcessExplorer - utility allows you to find out what files, registry keys and other objects processes have open, which DLLs they have loaded, and more. This uniquely powerful utility will even show you who owns each process.
• ProcessMonitor - monitor file system, registry, processes, threads, and DLL activity in real time.
• PsExec - executes processes with limited-user rights.
• PsFile - shows which files are opened remotely.
• PsGetSid - shows the computer identifier (SID) or user.
• PsInfo - displays information about the system.
• PsKill - Terminate local or remote processes.
• PsList - displays information about processes and threads.
• PsLoggedOn - shows the users currently logged on the system.
• PsLogList - dump event log entries.
• PsPasswd - account password changes.
• PsService - view and control services.
• PsShutdown - shutdown and optional restart your computer.
• PsSuspend - suspending and resuming processes.
• RAMMap - utility analysis of the use of physical memory for Windows Vista and above.
• RegDelNull - scans and removes registry keys that contain null characters that can not be removed by standard Registry-editing tools.
• RegJump - a leap into the registry path specified in Regedit.
• RootkitRevealer - Scan your system for rootkit-based malware.
• SDelete - using this DoD-compliant secure delete program Securely overwrite your sensitive files and cleanse your free space of previously deleted files.
• ShareEnum - Scan file shares on your network and view their security settings to close security holes.
• ShellRunas - launch programs as a different user via a convenient shell context menu entry.
• SigCheck - Dump file version information and verify digital signatures.
• Streams - identify alternative flows NTFS.
• Strings - Search for ANSI and UNICODE strings in binary images.
• Sync - Cleaning the cached data to disk.
• TCPView - Active socket viewer command line.
• VMMap - utility analysis of processes of virtual and physical memory.
• VolumeID - setting Volume ID to FAT or NTFS drive.
• WhoIs - shows who owns an Internet address.
• WinObj - Object Manager namespace viewer.
• ZoomIt - Utility Presentations for zooming and drawing on the screen.Changes to 06/18/2013:
Updated: Autoruns for Windows v11.61, Strings v2.51, ZoomIt v4.5Released:
: Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista / 7Interface language:
: Not requiredSize:
12.55 MbDownload Sysinternals Suite 2013-06-18 Portable
Download Sysinternals Suite 2013-06-18 Portable for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)