- Application for processing and converting video and audio files, mainly designed as a DVD ripper, but is capable to convert the popular formats.In fact, the application is a graphical frontend for many free converters that are included in MeGUI, but it also adds several useful new features.Main activities and features:
It converts files for your Ipod and all other media players
It creates high-quality HD-video / audio files from your DVD and Blue-Ray discs
It automates all conversion tasks
Adds powerful filters to improve results
It accelerates the execution of tasks by creating multiple streams for your multi-core processorCodecs and formats:
Creates ISO MPEG-4 and MKV files with the help of effective and free codecs (Video: x264, XviD, Audio: AAC, AC-3 and many more)
Support for MPEG-4 ASP (XviD), MPEG-4 AVC (x264), AAC, MP2, MP3, FLAC, Vorbis and AC3 and a variety of common containers, such as MP4, MKV, AVI or M2TS Changes in this version
# Features / Changes:
- [MainForm] improved File Open and drag & drop processing
- [OneClick] Added option to disable intermediate files MKV
- [Magazine] Improved means of - console output is added to the log immediately
# Improvements / bug fixes:
- [AVS Script Creator] + [OneClick] Fixed a memory leak when using automatic cropping.
- [HD Streams Extractor] Selecting audio / subtitle track without a default language tag
- [MKV Muxer] corrected LC-AAC files detected as the HE-AAC
- [MKV Muxer] Fixed wrong default duration for AVC interlaced
- [MP4 Muxer] returned r2299 (Nero and allow the Apple chapters multiplexing styles to better interact with progryvatelyami)
- [OneClick] + [HD Streams Extractor] Fixed definition Blu-Ray, if you do not use the root folder BD.
- [OneClick] improved error handling
- [OneClick] Fixed wrong order flow in some TS files.
- [Set Exporter] Fixed: does not export AviSynth specified inclusion in OneClick preset.
- [X264] as too high VBV values are also recorded as a warning MeGUI x264
- [X264] fixed values for the Max - and CRF - QP
- [X264] Fixed without applying eigenvalues VBV unless changes AVC Profile
- [X264] Fixed wrong detection of errors if the file name contains an "error"
- [X264] VBV values are shown in red if the value is too high and is not limited toReleased:
: Windows® 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Server 2008/7/8 Interface language:
: not requiredSize
: 66.71 MbDownload MeGUI 2356 Portable
Download MeGUI 2356 Portable for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)