- A special program to create in-memory PC virtual machines.Each virtual machine can contain an arbitrary set of virtual devices and a separate operating system.Scope of virtual machines is very wide - from performing the functions of software testing to create entire networks that are easily scaled, load-balance andprotect. Virtual operating system are also installed as usual - with disks, disk images or flash drives.Before installing the system, you need to allocate it a certain amount of RAM that it will use, the number of processor cores and the limit of their load, as well as some otherparameters of the host system, which will be available to the guest. That is, at the same time, your computer's hardware configuration will be two systems at once.Among the main features of the program are the following:
- VirtualBox can run as a GUI-interface or via the command line.
- To expand the functions of the program developed special set of SDK.
- Parameters of virtual machines are described in XML format and does not depend on the physical computer on which the system operates. So VMs format VirtalBox easily transferred from one PC to another.
- When using the "guest" computers running Windows or Linux operating systems, you can use special tools which substantially facilitate switching between the physical and virtual computers.
- For a quick exchange of files between the guest and the physical PC, you can create so-called "shared folders" (Shared folders), which are simultaneously accessible from both of these machines.
- VirtualBox allows you to connect USB-devices to virtual machines, allowing virtual machines to work with them directly.
- VirtualBox fully supports the RDP remote access protocol (Remote Desktop Protocol). A virtual machine can act as RDP-server, allowing you to manage it remotely. Features:
- Be USB 2.0, when the device host machines are available for guest OS (only in proprietary versions)
- Built-in RDP-server and client support for USB-devices on top of protocol RDP (only in proprietary versions)
- Experimental support for a hard VMDK / VMware disk
- ISCSI support (only in proprietary versions)
- Virtualization audio
- Support for different types of networking (NAT, Host Networking via Bridged, Internal)
- Support for the tree saved state the virtual machine (snapshots), which can be rolled back from any state guest system
- Support for Public Folders to easily share files between the host and guest systemsInformation about the program Title:
2004-2013 Oracle Corporation Resolution:
32bit + 64bitGraduation Year:
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8Interface language:
Multilingual (Russian present)Activation:
178 MbDownload VirtualBox v22.214.171.124980 Final
Download VirtualBox v126.96.36.199980 Final for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)