- A universal software that quickly automatically frees your system's resources for the launch of a specific program.This utility will allow you to run applications, such as:computer game software for video and photo editing much faster than it would be without this program.The utility automatically takes on the task to allocate more computing power for specific applications, so running applications run faster.
The program runs as a Windows system service and automatically monitors and prioritize processor to each running application. The last version to support Windows 7.Many programs and games often use a minimal amount of CPU power which often leads to a simple processor.
PCBoost uses this by allocating more CPU power to the currently active applications and games. All this is done automatically without you. PCBoost does not harm the computer, while providing equivalent power with a computer having a more powerful processor.PCBoost
simple and very easy to use. A few keystrokes to change the settings, and the application is ready for use. PCBoost start automatically when Windows starts and manages the CPU / Processor according to the user settings.Some key features:
• Optimizes games and applications by increasing the CPU priority of the active application.
• Automatically de-allocates CPU priority when a new application is selected.
• Works in the background to optimize applications constantly, raises priority levels to reasonable limits,
• maintain system stability.
• Visual representation in system tray which displays priority optimization for currently active application.
• Built-in block list of applications that are not compatible, to prevent problems with the software.
• Easy and intuitive user interface which performs CPU tuning in real time.Main features:
• Optimizes games and applications by increasing the CPU priority thread of the currently active application
• Automatically de-allocates CPU priority when a new active application is selected
• Works in the background to optimize applications constantly, raises priority levels to reasonable values to maintain system stability and performance
• Visual representation in the Windows system tray which displays the priority optimization for the currently active application
• Built-in and constantly updated block list of applications which are not compatible
• Fully customizable interface which allows end-user to change the look of the software and the Windows system tray icon themeChanges in PCBoost 220.127.116.113:
- Fixed bug with help file not opening to the correct help topics under Windows XP computers - which did not effect all XP users. Changed some graphics to use compressed png images to save on memory usage and file size footprint.Graduation Year:
Windows® 8 / XP / Vista / 7Interface language:
Multilingual + RussianActivation:
4.29 MBDownload PGWARE PCBoost 18.104.22.1683
Download PGWARE PCBoost 22.214.171.1243 for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)