Nvidia PhysX System Software 9.13.0325
- This is the new driver for hardware accelerator physics Ageia PhysX, as well as graphics cards based on NVIDIA, which support this technology.NVIDIA PhysX technology is a powerful physics engine that provides realistic physics in real time, which is used in modern games.With PhysX technology graphics in games gets a stunning realism and dynamic effects, such as blasts of fire, interactive ruins and debris, realistic water, and believable characters.The drivers are designed to work in the operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, Windows 8.Features release
• Includes the latest build PhysX, providing support to all PhysX content.
• Changes and fixes in this release
o Update performance for different applicationsNote:
Some applications may have higher minimum system requirements.
• Acceleration on PhysX on the GPU in many games and Ubuntu, some of them are presented for download in the files PowerPack on this link.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce for SDK versions 2.7.1, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.3 (requires graphics driver version 196.21 or later).
• Support the management of your configuration with GPU PhysX from the control panel graphics driver NVIDIA. (Requires graphics driver version 196.21 or later).
• When installing the AGEIA PhysX processor should be installed the old software PhysX, for example, version 8.09.04. Note — support for AGEIA PPU acceleration for SDK 2.8.1 or earlier, and only for Windows Vista and Windows XP.Supported devices:
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce GPU series 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 and 600 with a minimum 256MB graphics memory. Title
: Nvidia PhysX System SoftwareVersion
: 2013Operating system
: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8Interface
: Multi / RussianActivation
: not requiredSize of archive:
25,5 MbDownload PhysX System Software 9.13.0325
Download PhysX System Software 9.13.0325 for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)