- One of the most famous and functional archive. The program supports almost all existing archive formats: RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE 2.0, BZIP, JAR, UUE, GZIP, BZIP2 and 7-Zip, while it has many very useful features - encryption, support for continuous (solid) archives, in which the compression ratio can be10 - 50% more than the usual methods of special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, support of multivolume archives, and many others.WinRAR
- It is at this time one of the very convenient archivers. In addition, the program is able to work with archives ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE 2.0, BZIP, JAR, UUE, GZIP, BZIP2 and 7-Zip, while it has many very useful features - encryption, support for continuous (solid) archives, in which the compression ratio can be10 - 50% more than the usual methods of special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, support of multivolume archives, and many others as well.Program features:
* Full support for RAR and ZIP archives
* Use of the original high-performance data compression algorithm
* Availability of a graphical environment that supports drag and drop (drag & drop)
* The ability to use the command line interface
* Managing the archives of other formats (CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, TAR.GZ, BZ2, TAR.BZ2, ACE, UUE, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z)
* Support the method of continuous backup for better compression
* Support of multivolume archives
* Create self-extracting (SFX) conventional and multivolume archives with a standard or optional SFX modules
* Ability to recover physically damaged archives
* Ability to create and use of recovery volumes, allowing to reconstruct missing parts of multivolume archives.
* Support for Unicode encoding in filenames
* Additional functions (data encryption and file names in the archive, add comments archival, management protocol error)
* Use a third-party registration interface in the form of individual topicsChanges in WinRAR 5.30 Beta 5
1. Information about the critical vulnerability in WinRAR self-extracting archives recently published in news is incorrect. Unfortunately mass media failed to recognize that what was described as WinRAR vulnerability is Windows OLE vulnerability patched in November 2014:
Even if unpatched, this Windows OLE vulnerability does not introduce new risk factors for WinRAR SFX archives.
Please read http://rarlab.com/vuln_sfx_html2.htm for more details.
No patches for WinRAR are needed.
2. "Import / Export" commands:
a) WinRAR performs the additional validation of Settings.reg contents for "Import settings from file" command to prevent importing Registry keys unrelated to WinRAR settings;
b) WinRAR specifies the full path to regedit.exe tool to prevent running copies of "regedit" from other folders.
3. Bugs fixed:
a) If 'file' and 'file.exe' were present in the same folder and user double clicked on 'file', WinRAR could start 'file.exe' instead;
b) "Generate report" command could create a report in wrong folder, not that with selected files;
c) RAR could crash when unpacking .rar archives with corrupt file headers. Fixed now.Graduation Year:
: Windows® 8 / XP / Vista / 7Interface language:
: Keygen-FFFFile size:
12,8 Mb Download WinRAR 5.30 Beta 5 (x86 / x64) DC 07.10.2015 + Portable
Download WinRAR 5.30 Beta 5 (x86 / x64) + Portable for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)