Remote Desktop Manager
is a small application used to manage all your remote (remote) connections. Remote Desktop Manager is compatible with desktop or Microsoft Remote Terminal Services.
Remote Desktop Manager is a product used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Add, edit, delete, share, organize and find your remote connection quickly.
It offers built-in support for Microsoft Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, VNC, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Ftp, SSH, Telnet, Dameware, X Window, VMware, Virtual PC, PC Anywhere, Hyper-V, Citrix, Radmin, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Oracle Virtual Box and more.Key features:
- Easy to install, easy unfolds, only one executable file (exe).
- Add the names, images and descriptions to your tunes.
- Icon is started in the control panel.
- Quick access via an icon on the control panel.
- Supports remote desktop file (.rdp).
- Support Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services.
- Auto when you log on to Windows.
- Automatic updates.
- Excellent user interface with support for a variety of topics.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Win 2003, Vista, Win 7 and Win 8.Changes to Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 184.108.40.206Graduation Year:
Windows XP/Vista/ 7/ 8.Interface language:
Multilanguage / RussianActivation
: there isSize
: 19.93 MbDownload Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 220.127.116.11
Download Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 18.104.22.168 for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)