- A package of tests, which will give you a realistic assessment of your PC's performance compared to other PCs.The program includes 27 standard tests in seven groups, plus another five for the user tests.Among the standard tests can be noted processors, 2D and 3D graphics, disk drives, memory, CD / DVD-drives and many other components of the computer. The results can be exported in formats HTML, GIF, BMP, or copy in Microsoft Word.
An integrated performance test system PerformanceTest by PassMark Software can be characterized by a large set of test modules and a good visualization of comparative results,interesting, Intel delivers it bundled with proprietary software motherboards of its own production.The program includes twenty-seven standard tests in seven groups, plus another five for the user tests.Among the standard tests can be noted processors, 2D and 3D graphics, disk drives, memory, CD / DVD-drives and many other components of the computer.The program interface allows for comparison with the test results of other systems, six of which are written in the program itself, and the other user can import.The program also allows you to export the results as an HTML-reports, presented in the form of tables that can be exported in TXT-format.
In addition to the results of standardized tests in the PassMark PerformanceTest 7 shows the final results and the overall test result ("PassMark Rating").The developers are proud of the fact that the timing to pass the test is calculated with an accuracy of one millionth of a second.Benchmark results are shown as a simple histogram, so you do not have to spend hours studying numbers and summarize yourself.The results can be used to determine how high the performance of your computer for comparison with other computer systems. The task of the utility include:
• Figuring out whether your PC is on the level at which it should work;
• Compare your computer's performance with the performance of such machines and / or steeper configuration;
• Objective, independent measurements can help you make better buying decisions;
• Use of the latest tests to create your own scenarios, benchmarkingStandard tests:
• Test CPU mathematical operation: compression, encryption, MMX / SSE, instructions 3DNow! and etc.;
• Testing of 2D-graphics: drawing / painting, bitmaps / bitmaps / bitmap fonts, text and graphical elements - - - - - - - UI;
• Testing of 3D-graphics: three-dimensional graphics level DirectX 8.1, DirectX 9, and animation;
• Test drive: read, write, and search for files on the disk;
• Testing the memory allocation and access to memory speed and performance evaluation;
• Testing of CD and DVD: check the speed CD / DVD drivers.
• Enhanced configurable test (only available in the registered version):
• Improved test disc;
• Improved tests for CD / DVD;
• Improved 3D -Graphics test;
• Improved test the organization of networking (for Ethernet, Internet and wireless);
• Improved test for memory;
• Improved test multiprogramming work.Platform:
Windows XP SP3, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, 2012 Server, Windows 8Interface language:
: there isSize
: 23.53 MbDownload PerformanceTest 8.0 Build 1016
Download PerformanceTest 8.0 Build 1016 for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)