- Android emulator for Windows. If you want to launch applications for Android on your PC or laptop with Windows, but now this opportunity has appeared.WindowsAndroid new program allows you to run Android as a "native" application for Windows. Once installed WindowsAndroid program, can already start using the browser, built-in gallery and other software for Android. WindowsAndroid
- The ability to run Android on Windows without any additional software or hardware. This software launches the Dalvik virtual machine, which allows to work with Adnroid-applications, plus allows the hardware of your PC to handle requests "non-native" applications.
This port of the Android operating system is built on the Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) - the current version of Android, which will appear on the PC and laptop running Windows in the same way as seen by the owners of mobile devices based on Android. Note
• Apk-application can be run without installation in the "Adnroid" - simply copy the file to the directory: "/ SocketeQ / windowsandroid_root / data / app" and prezapustit WindowsAndroid.
• When installing WindowsAndroid change the name of the folder in which it is proposed to install, and its location is not worth it, because it is fraught with not starting the emulator.
• Do not earn WindowsAndroid and if the PC video card does not support OpenGL 2.0. Operating system
: Windows® 7, 8 (32/64-bit) Interface
: Not required Size
: 64.86 MbDownload WindowsAndroid 4.0.3
Download WindowsAndroid 4.0.3 for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)