Offline Explorer Enterprise
- powerful program that allows you to download as individual files or entire websites (HTTP, FTP and HTTPS) to your hard disk for subsequent off-line viewing as a separate computer, and users on a local network - the program is built internal HTTP-server. There is a scheduler, export, import, internal browser and many additional tools.Key features:
• Very fast, easy and reliable return of files from the Web (including FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, PNM and RTSP-sites).
• Support HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and User@Site Proxy. Automatic detection of proxy settings. Defining proxy settings from the configuration URL.
• Download up to 500 files simultaneously. Each Project is loaded in parallel with others. You can configure the number of connections to download each Project and the pauses between downloads of the Project.
• The ability to limit re-fetch for HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and RTSP downloads.
• Downloaded web sites can be viewed using Your external browser or with internal browser. (Note: this option requires MSIE 3.02 or higher. Integrated browser supports an unlimited number of tabs for simultaneous browsing of web pages.
• Downloaded web-pages can be printed from the internal browser. It is also possible to completely seal an entire site.
• Downloaded web-pages can be published on the Web or exported to another directory.
• Optional random delay between downloads files to simulate read man pages.
• Since Offline Explorer uses change the links to relative, downloaded files can be easily moved.
• Support for Drag-and-Drop (drag) links from browsers.
• Monitor the contents of the Clipboard for manual or automatic creation of new Projects.
• Fully configurable user interface (including toolbar) with a handy Wizard to create New Project
• The ability to perform background downloads.
• Support and extracts links from Java and VB Scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SWF), XML/XSL/DTD, Table Of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (.M3U), Authorware (.AAM), Acrobat (.PDF), RealMedia (.SMIL .RAM .RPM), VRML (.WRL .WRZ), QuickTime video (.MOV), WAP pages and MS NetShow Channel (.NSC) files.
• The only offline browser that fully supports all known XML technologies, including XSL and DTD files.
• Supports use of Microsoft Internet Explorer cookies at startup.
• Reusable Project Templates make new Project creation simple.
• Downloaded sites easily exported to another location in required format or added to a ZIP, MHT or HTML Help (.CHM) file (Pro and Enterprise).
• Built-in Backup/Restore Projects.
• Search the downloaded files for keywords in filenames or in HTML text. Found keywords are highlighted in the list of search results and found web-pages while viewing them.
• Operations with multiple Projects quickly executed in the Project tree.
• Built-in dialer with capabilities to disable the connection and automatically shutdown computer after the download completes.
• Flexible URL Filters with powerful keyword support to fine tune Your downloads.
• Manage download speed.
• Loading is possible according to the schedule, queues or running from the command line.Information about the program:Date of issue:
Windows XP,Vista, 7Interface:
32bit + 64bitActivation:
Not requiredFile format:
12.61 MBDownload: MetaProducts Offline Explorer Enterprise 6.3.3820 Portable
Download MetaProducts Offline Explorer Enterprise 6.3.3820 Portable for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)