- Known program for virtualization.VMware Workstation is a powerful solution for software developers and system administrators who are creating and testing fully-integrated network applications class serversoperating in different environments.The unique technology of VMware MultipleWorlds isolates operating systems and applications within virtual machines, and the disposal of each virtual machineIt is a standard PC x86, with its own processor and memory.With this solution you can on a single computer to conduct processes of development, testing, debugging and running multi-tier browser-based applications that exploit the new operating systems andlegacy applications on one computer, install new or upgrade existing operating systems without performing partitioning operations and restart the computer.
The new platform offers enhanced capabilities for application developers, engineers, quality control, sales of technology solutions and IT-administrators.One of the most notable innovations package VMware Workstation 8 has enhanced support for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.To display the status of virtual machines are now fully use functions of Flip 3D and Aero Peek, implemented in Windows 7 interface.VMware Workstation Package 8 became the first product with full support Aero GUI in Windows 7. Enabling a single application-based DirectX 9.0c Shader Model 3 and OpenGL 2.1, which can be run in virtual machines Windows.Key features:
"The simultaneous launch of multiple guest operating systems on a single computer
"Running a virtual machine on the host operating system windows desktop and full screen
"Installing virtual machines without re-partitioning
"Running is already installed on the computer operating system without reinstalling or re-configuration
"The launch of Windows applications on a Linux computer, and vice versa
"Creating and testing applications simultaneously for different systems
"Running untested applications without the risk of endangering the stability of the system or lose critical data
"Sharing files and applications to different virtual machines by using a virtual network
"Starting the client-server and Web applications on one PC
"Running on the same PC multiple virtual machines and modeling of networkChanges in VMware Workstation 8.0.4 Build 744019:Resolved Issues
- The following issues are resolved in this release of VMware Workstation.General Issues
- Linux guests running the Linux kernel version 2.6.34 or later could not be pinged from the host via an IPv6 address.
- On rare occasions, Linux guests would suddenly fail to Autofit or enter Unity.
- Unity mode would exit if the title bar of an application contained certain non UTF-8 encoded extended ASCII characters.
- On Windows hosts, the VMware Workstation user interface sometimes became unresponsive when minimized from full-screen mode if the suggestion balloon was being displayed.
- On Windows hosts, the user interface sometimes became unresponsive if the application was rendered on an extended display that was abruptly disconnected.Security Issues
- VMware host Checkpoint file memory corruption
- Input data was not properly validated when loading Checkpoint files. This issue could have allowed an attacker with the ability to load a specially crafted Checkpoint file to execute arbitrary code on the host.
- The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) has assigned the name CVE-2012-3288 to this issue.
- VMware virtual machine remote device denial of service
- A device (such as CD-ROM or keyboard) that is available to a virtual machine while physically connected to a system that does not run the virtual machine is referred to as a remote device.Traffic coming from remote virtual devices was incorrectly handled. This issue could have allowed an attacker who was capable of manipulating the traffic from a remote virtual device to crash the virtual machine.
- The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) has assigned the name CVE-2012-3289 to this issue.Operating system:
Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista / 7Released:
8.0.4 Build 744019Interface language:
english + crackActivation:
479 MBDownload / Download VMware Workstation 8.0.4 Build 744019 + Rus
Download VMware Workstation 8.0.4 Build 744019 + Rus for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)