- A set of operating system allows you to update, upgrade and integrate the distribution. Can be installed on any edition of Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2, you and any bit of any language.Including updates for all versions of Internet Explorer, all critical, recommended, and security updates. See details on the website of the developer. Using
For proper operation of the system should be at least 5 GB of free space on your hard drive and preferably not less than 1 GB of RAM. For flexible installation kit can use the following keys and combinations thereof:
- Key / Reboot to automatically restart if it is required.
- Switch / S for completely silent installation with no windows and messages. Register matters.
- Key / Silent passive installation - you can see the progress, but the installation is fully automatic.
- Key / IE11 for the installation of Internet Explorer 11 and its localization.
- Key / Temp = lets you specify a temporary working directory. He is not required to be empty, but it must exist.
- Key / NoSpace allows you to skip checking free space on the system partition is not recommended. Examples:
- It is necessary to install all updates automatically, IE11, and restart your computer: UpdatePack7Live.exe / ie11 / silent / reboot
- It is necessary to install all hidden updates to existing products, version of IE is not changed, the computer does not restart: UpdatePack7Live.exe / S The following keys are designed for integration in the distribution of updates:
- Key / WimFile = indicates the location of wim-file, you must specify an absolute path.
- Key / Index = indicates an index system wim-file to each index must be performed to re-integrate.
- Key / Index = * in turn allows you to integrate updates into all codes of wim-file. Notes:
- Before specifying an index useful to execute a command: Dism / Get-WimInfo /WimFile:C:install.wim (on your way to replace).
- Not all updates can be integrated, but they will not affect the security of the system. Examples:
- It is necessary to integrate the IE11 and all updates in the index 1: UpdatePack7R2.exe / ie11 /WimFile=C:install.wim / Index = 1
- It is necessary to integrate the IE11 and all updates to all indexes: UpdatePack7R2.exe / ie11 /WimFile=C:install.wim / Index = *
- It is necessary to integrate only the updates to existing products, not to change the version of IE: UpdatePack7R2.exe /WimFile=C:install.wim / Index = 1Additional Functionality
1. You can automatically install SP1, if it is not installed on the system. To do this, place the files Windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe and the Windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe in the same directory with a set.
2. If there is a set of near UpdatePack7R2Start.cmd - it will be done before you install the update, UpdatePack7R2Finish.cmd - after installation, UpdatePack7R2Wim.cmd - after the integration of updates.By default, the console window will appear. To hide them, the first line in cmd-file must begin with ": hide" (without the quotes). An update rollup monitors the exit code of cmd-file, in case you need to reboot. This code is 3010 (3010 exit command).
3. If you want to apply your tweaks after you install Internet Explorer 11 on a working system, is located in a folder with a set of file ie11.reg and it will be imported automatically.
4. Some keys can be replaced by the renaming of the file set. So to install IE11 can add the word "ie11" anywhere in the file name set, "-" to automatically reboot and "++" for passive installation. • Examples:
- It should automatically install the set on a working system with IE11 and reboot: Rename UpdatePack7R2.exe in UpdatePack7R2 - ie11 ++. Exe
- It is absolutely the same as using the following keys: UpdatePack7R2.exe / ie11 / silent / rebootNotes
1. Size (wim-file) will be increased by the size of installed updates.
2. Integrated update can be removed, even after installation.
3. To integrate the updates in Windows XP to install DISM for XP and Vista.
4. It is recommended to unload from memory resident anti-virus monitor for the duration of the set.
5. A detailed log of the updates in the file% WinDir% UpdatePack7.log.Changes in version 10.15.20
Added KB2999226-x86-x64, KB3042058-x86-x64, KB3074543-x86-x64, KB3080079-x86-x64, KB3084135-x86-x64, KB3086255-x86-x64, KB3087039-x86-x64, KB3087918-x86-x64 (only Windows 7), KB3088195-x86-x64, KB3093513-x86-x64 (Windows 7 only)
Added KB3069114-x86-x64 (replaces the KB3046002-x86-x64)
Added KB3072595-x64 (replaces the KB2772930-x64 and KB2923392-x64, Server 2008, only R2)
Added KB3080446-x86-x64 (replaces the KB3079757-x86-x64)
Added KB3083710-x86-x64 (replaces the KB3075851-x86-x64 and KB3083324-x86-x64)
Added KB3092627-x86-x64 (replaces the KB3076895-x86-x64)
Added KB3093983-IE8-x86-x64 (replaces the KB3078071-IE8-x86-x64, KB3087038-IE8-x86-x64 and KB3087985-IE8-x86-x64)
Added KB3093983-IE9-x86-x64 (replaces the KB3078071-IE9-x86-x64, KB3087038-IE9-x86-x64 and KB3087985-IE9-x86-x64)
Added KB3093983-IE10-x86-x64 (replaces the KB3078071-IE10-x86-x64, KB3087038-IE10-x86-x64 and KB3087985-IE10-x86-x64)
Added KB3093983-IE11-x86-x64 (replaces the KB3058515-IE11-x86-x64, KB3078071-IE11-x86-x64, KB3087038-IE11-x86-x64 and KB3087985-IE11-x86-x64)
Added KB3094995-x64 (replaces the KB3068364-x64, Server 2008, only R2)
Added KB3097966-x86-x64 (replaces the KB3083992-x86-x64)
The following updates telemetry removed: KB2952664-x86-x64, KB3021917-x86-x64, KB3068708-x86-x64, KB3075249-x86-x64, KB3080149-x86-x64
Next update will not be installed if IE11: KB3094995-x64 (only Server 2008 R2)Localization
The interface is a set of updates is translated into the following languages:
- English (English)
- Armenian (Armenian)
- Brazilian Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese)
- Indonesian (Indonesian)
- International Spanish (Spanish International)
- Traditional Chinese (Chinese Traditional)
- Norway (Norwegian)
- Russian (Russian)
- Turkish (Turkish)
- Ukrainian (Ukrainian)
- Bohemian (Czech)
- Estonian (Estonian)
* There are shown only interface languages program update themselves may be installed on the system in any language.
** Also included is the official localization of the interface Internet Explorer 11 to 95 languages, including spell checking and hyphenation. MD5:
To: Windows 7 SP1 (x86-x64) / Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64) Interface language:
Multilanguage / RussianActivation
: Not requiredSize
680 MBDownload UpdatePack7R2 15.10.20 for Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1
Download UpdatePack7R2 15.10.20 for Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 for Windows 7, 8, 10(Cost: Free)